DRAGON FIRE Ranger XP 900 LockDown Harness Bar
Driving off-road demands a higher level of safety, especially when the trail gets rough. DragonFire harnesses have been the choice of off-road drivers for years but the Ranger XP 900 & Crew 900 does not offer a good location for mounting your harnesses and that's why DragonFire came up with the LockDown Harness Bar. Using a combination of laser cut steel plate and tube we have created the perfect bar that you can bolt-on and securely mount your harnesses, the right way in the Ranger. Featuring built-in shoulder strap retainers this bar does not require that you run a special seat. Clean looking and completely functional this is one setup you and your Ranger XP 900 should not go without!
*Please note Silver bar show is for display purpose. This product is available in Black only.
Harness Bar Features:
- Hand-welded in the USA
- Bolt-on with easy installation, no cutting or welding needed
- Laser cut shoulder strap retainers which prevent shoulder straps from sliding
- Works with OEM or after market seats
- Race-inspired 1.5" steel tube design
- Harness bar available in Black powder coating finish
- *Fits all Ranger XP 900 & Crew 900 models (fits front and rear rows of seats on Crew)*
- *Front harness bar does NOT work on Deluxe Models w/Bucket Seats*
*Note: The OEM seat belt mounting hardware for the lap belts on the Ranger XP 900 & Crew 900 models cannot be used to mount the lap belts on after-market 4-point harness restraints. We recommend using Grade 8 - 7/16 x 1" bolts with the appropriate washers and nuts to mount the lap belt brackets properly.*
We Also Recommend