Fit up to a 32” Tire
Your Yamaha Wolverine X4 is a party wagon that’s built to get wild. When you’re rolling four deep, you need strength to survive big holes and big rocks, performance to get you there, and big tires to make everything more fun. That’s what SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms can do for your favorite ride. They’re made tough with chromoly steel ball joint housings and pivot blocks, and they come with free UHMW bushings in the box so you don’t have to waste time pulling out your wore out stock bushings. The high clearance bends give you 1.5” of extra ground clearance, and the 1.5” offset gives you room for up to 32” tires while also increasing your wheelbase for boosted stability.
Chromoly Makes it Stronger
We use chromoly steel for the ball joint housings and adjustable pivot blocks to ensure that the most important anchor points on these arms are strong. With chromoly, you can take your Wolverine on harder rides over rougher terrain.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks
Our adjustable pivot blocks come preadjusted to the Wolverine’s factory specs right out of the box so you can install and go right away. But they also give you the ability to adjust your camber easily. Why would you want to adjust your camber? Good question. Your camber affects the drivability, cornering, and overall feel of your UTV. Adding a lift kit, a passenger, or extra cargo can all make the ride different. With our pivot blocks, you get the perfect ride feel no matter what.
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 : 2018-2019
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 Hunter : 2018-2019
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE : 2018-2019
- 1.5” forward offset
- Fit up to a 32” tire
- Made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing
- High clearance bends give you extra ground clearance without a lift
- Reinforced sway bar mounts
- Chromoly steel ball joint housings and pivot blocks
- Includes free UHMW bushings and sleeves in the box
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Backed by a lifetime warranty