A Rear Windshield Keeps You Riding
With a SuperATV Polycarbonate Rear Windshield installed on your Polaris Ranger XP 900, you can ride through any season in comfort. Our lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate is incredibly strong and available with or without a scratch resistant hard coating. It’s designed to fit your Ranger perfectly.
Ride Year Round
Whether you’re faced with sleet or sunshine, our rear windshield will keep you comfortable. It eliminates the suction caused by front windshields alone. It will keep you warm in winter and keep the dust out in summer. Plus, a rear windshield gets you one step closer to the full cab enclosure dream.
Available with Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
You can order your rear windshield with or without a scratch-resistant hard coating. Our hard coating makes the material nearly as abrasion resistant as glass and boosts its chemical resistance. Hard coating increases your windshield’s lifespan in harsh conditions.
Super Strong and Easy to Install
Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass—you’re not likely to find anything that can break it when you’re out on a ride. But just because it’s super strong doesn’t mean it’s hard to install. We keep it simple with just a few bolts and seals—all included—so you can get it installed on your UTV and get rolling in no time.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Ride year round in comfort
- Made of 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass
- Available with and without a scratch resistant hard coating
- Protects passenger from flying mud and debris
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Prevents dust from being sucked into the cab caused by front windshields
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA