Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Polaris RZR 900 is Geared for All. What do we mean by that? Our 4” portal lift is available with 15% or 30% gear reductions and cast or billet housings. That means whether you like dunes, mud, trails, or rocks, there’s a portal for you.
Perfect for Mud
Get a 30% gear reduction and start flingin’ mud. With a massive boost to torque, you can turn bigger tires that chew through the thickest bounty holes. When you gear down and go big, your machine will turn into a mud monster. Plus, with a 30% gear reduction you can still ride it on the road and tear up trails and rocks.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your 900 and take on the trail less traveled. You’ll be able to fly down the trail and clear hills and creeks like they’re nothing. Extra torque and extra clearance will make you unstoppable.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
We dare you to find housings stronger than what we make for our GDP portals. Just like everything else that goes into this product, our housings are well researched and long tested. And you get a choice—go with cast or USA-made, CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum. Regardless of what you pick, you’re getting portal housings with strength and reliability that is unmatched.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Polaris RZR 900 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 29"||Stock||15%|
|Up to 29"||2" Lift Kit||15%|
|30" to 32"||RZR 900 to RZR 900 S Conversion Kit with 3" Lift Kit||30%|
|30" to 32"||RZR 900 to RZR 900 S Conversion Kit with 3" Lift Kit & 2" Lift Kit||30%|
|33" to 44"||7-10" Lift Kit||30%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
Polaris RZR 900 4" Portal Gear Lift
- Polaris RZR 900 Trail : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2016-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015+
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels