Rhino 2.0 Lasts Longer
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Ranger XP 1000. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Ranger be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We set out to build the best axle we could, and the only way to know if it's the best is to test it. Rhino 2.0 beats out every axle in its category for strength and longevity because it's built smarter and built better. We know because we’ve invested millions in cutting edge testing equipment, and we designed and manufactured Rhino 2.0 ourselves. It’s better because it’s built with SuperATV expertise.
Backed by an 18-Month Warranty
Rhino 2.0 Axles are backed by an industry leading 18-month warranty. It’s got the UTV industry’s best warranty and the best bang for your buck. Test after test proves that Rhino 2.0 outperforms axles in the $550-$900 price range even though it’s only a fraction of the price. Get Rhino 2.0 and experience the Rhino Revolution—we’ve got your back.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2017-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front : 1332637
Rear : 1332947, 1333756, 1333748
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)Show Less
- 100% stronger than stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size!
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision