Ride All Winter Long
When the air gets icy, you have two options if you want to ride: Put on 5 winter jackets so your arms don’t bend and then fill the rest of the space in your cab with those old blankets you’ve had since high school, or get SuperATV’s Cab Heater for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000. It mounts under the dash between the seats where it's out of the way for both the passenger and the driver. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. With adjustable temperature fan speeds, you'll be riding in luxury all winter long.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow and ice free while you're driving! We route them through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you're riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. It's the best way to ride into winter.
Easy Install—Comes with Everything You Need
Install is easy—our kit uses the Ranger's own key-on and busbar terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill-bits, and Ranger-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running.
Need More Cab Components?
Get the most out of your cab heater by completely sealing your UTV's cab with full doors, a roof, and front and rear windshields. Check out our selection of SuperATV's Ranger cab components.
NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75"