Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Honda Pioneer 700 is Geared for All. What do we mean by that? Our 4” portal lift is available with 15% or 30% gear reductions. That means you get exactly what you need to make work easier and weekends more fun.
Perfect for Mud
Get a 30% gear reduction and start flingin’ mud. With a massive boost to torque, you can chew through the thickest bounty holes. Portals multiply your torque to help you pull through deeper obstacles easier. Plus, with a 30% gear reduction you can still ride it on the road and tear up trails and rocks.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals with a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate or getting stuck. Clearance and torque are a rock crawler’s best friend.
Perfect for Working and Farming
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Pioneer. You’ll have clearance to get over brush, sticks, and debris and the gear reduction to push through ruts and ditches easily all while towing a trailer full of supplies. Plus, you’ll still have enough speed to cruise down the road between fields. More power makes work easier.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your machine and blaze a new trail. You’ll keep that high speed and leave your friends in the dust when hit a hill or dirt shelf. A little lift and a little extra torque will make every adventure more memorable.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
We make our housings stronger by design. We know what makes a portal box break and what doesn’t. Whether you choose cast aluminum housings or USA-made 6061 billet aluminum housings with a gorgeous finish you can only get with CNC machining, you know you’re getting the strongest boxes in the business—they’re built with experience. And they’re built with confidence.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Honda Pioneer 700 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 25"||Stock||15%|
|26"||2" Lift Kit||15%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
Honda Pioneer 700 4" Portal Gear Lift
- Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014+
- Honda Pioneer 700 4 : 2014+
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels