Why We Make It
Get the most out of your Pioneer 1000 with SuperATV's maximum clearance A-arms. Get an additional 2" of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring >1.25" tubing, our unique dual bend design rear control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods!
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV A-Arms feature the industry leading adjustable upper ball joint allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
Includes all new UHMW and steel sleeves preinstalled! Includes inner bushings only.
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- If you want to run a lift kit with these offset A-arms, you must have Rhino Brand Axles. Stock axles will bind
- If running a lift kit with these A-arms plus stock wheels in the rear, wheel spacers are required
- 2" Additional clearance
- Includes all new inner UHMW bushings with sleeves preinstalled
- 1.25" Tube
- Maximum tire size (Determined by front A-arms):
- 1.5" Offset front A-arms - 28" Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and front bumper.
- Full camber adjustability