Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Honda Pioneer 1000 is Geared for All. Choose from 15% or 30% gear reductions and cast or billet aluminum housings so you can optimize for the riding you love most.
Perfect for Mud
If you move up to a 30% gear reduction, you’ll be ready to take on bigger, sloppier mud holes. That boost in torque means you can dominate monster bounty holes without getting stuck. The lift gives you room for bigger tires so you can turn your Pioneer into a killer mud limo. When you’re done with the mud, a 30% gear reduction can get you through trails, roads, and rocks just as easily.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Pioneer and take on the trail less traveled. You’ll keep that high speed and turn those bad washouts and hills into nothing more than speedbumps. It’ll make your machine more capable.
Perfect for Work
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Pioneer. You’ll have clearance to get over the ditches and debris around your property and you’ll have the gear reduction to push through ruts and ditches easily all while towing a trailer full of tools. Plus, you’ll still have enough speed to cruise down the road.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
Try as you might, you won’t find housings stronger than what we use on our GDP portals. Our housings are smarter, stronger, and more reliable by design. So whether you choose cast or USA-made and CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum, you’re getting housings that offer unmatched strength and dependability. We’ve got the experience and the riders on the trail to back it up.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Honda Pioneer 1000 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 27"||Stock||15%|
|Up to 27"||3" Lift Kit||15%|
|28" to 30"||1.5" Forward Front A-Arms||15%|
|28" to 30"||1.5" Forward Front A-Arms and 3" Lift Kit||15%|
|31" to 34"||6" Lift Kit||30%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
Honda Pioneer 1000 4" Portal Gear Lift
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- 14” & 15” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 16” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- If using factory 14" wheels, you must run 1.5" wheel spacers
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels