Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Can-Am Maverick X3 is Geared for All. Choose from 15% or 30% gear reductions and cast or billet aluminum housings so you can optimize for the riding you do most.
Perfect for Mud
If you move up to a 30% gear reduction, you’ll be ready to take on bigger, sloppier mud holes. A 30% gear reduction with 4” portals gives you a big boost in torque so you can run huge tires through thicker slop and get all your UTV’s power to the ground. When you’re done with the mud, a 30% gear reduction can get you through trails and rocks just as easily.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Dunes
Put 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your machine and see how fast you can go. You’ll fly up dunes like they’re flat ground and keep your speed up for those wide-open valleys. You’ll feel the G’s like you never could before.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Maverick X3 and take on the trail less traveled. You’ll fly through the trail and clear those technical hills or washouts easily thanks to that extra torque. It’ll show you what your UTV can really do.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground gears are made with billet 9310 steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road. With fully sealed cast or billet aluminum boxes, nothing gets in or out, so your gears stay pristine for years.
Stronger Housings by Design
We make our housings stronger by design. We know what makes a portal box break and what doesn’t. Whether you choose cast aluminum housings or USA-made 6061 billet aluminum housings with a gorgeous finish you can only get with CNC machining, you know you’re getting the strongest boxes in the business—they’re built with experience. And they’re built with confidence.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Can-Am Maverick X3 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 32"||Stock||15%|
|Up to 32"||3" Lift Kit||15%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
Can-Am Maverick X3 4" Portal Gear Lift
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- 14” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 15” wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels