Why Rhino 2.0
Let the Rhino Revolution redefine your Can-Am Maverick. Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your Maverick be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
Rhino 2.0 is a SuperATV axle—we designed it, we built it, and we proved that it was the best. We did it because we love to ride more than anybody, and when we want something new, we make it ourselves. Rhino 2.0 is a new breed of axle—super duty strength at standard duty price.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
We made Rhino 2.0 axles the strongest and longest lasting axles we could by focusing on 3 things: design, materials, and heat treatment. We made the shaft, CV, spider, and cage as large as possible giving it increased strength and 40°+ CV angles without binding. We used 4340 chromoly steel throughout for its strength and fatigue life properties. Finally, we formulated our own perfect heat treat process to increase strength and longevity further. Rhino 2.0 is strong, very strong. When they’re on your Maverick, they might just be the strongest part of your machine.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-month warranty
We’ve invested millions in cutting-edge testing equipment to see how Rhino 2.0 stands up to all the other super duty axles around. Guess what? It’s leading the pack without draining your wallet. With comparable strength ratings as super-duty axles that cost $550-$900, Rhino 2.0 delivers strength and longevity that is the overall best bang for your buck. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of this product that we are revolutionizing the heavy-duty axle warranty. Forget about a 12-month warranty, all Rhino 2.0 axles come with our 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
Replaces OEM Part #
Front : 705401236, 705401874, 705401235, 705401873, 705502413, 705502352
Rear : 705501948
NOTE: Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)Show Less
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision