Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Can-Am Maverick is Geared for All. Choose from 15% or 30% gear reductions and cast or billet aluminum housings so you can optimize for the ride style that you enjoy most.
Perfect for Mud
If you move up to a 30% gear reduction, you’ll be ready to take on any mud hole. A 30% gear reduction with 4” portals gives you a big boost in torque and plenty of room to run huge tires. That means you can dominate bigger, nastier mud holes and take home the bounty. When you’re done with the mud, a 30% gear reduction can get you through trails and rocks just as easily.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for the Dunes
Put 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your machine and see how fast you can go. You’ll fly up dunes like they’re flat ground and keep your speed up for those wide-open valleys. With all that extra torque, the dunes will be more fun than ever.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Maverick and take on the path less traveled. You’ll fly through the trail and clear those technical creek crossings or washouts easily thanks to that extra torque. It’ll show you what your UTV can really do.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground gears are made with billet 9310 steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road. With fully sealed cast or billet aluminum boxes, nothing gets in or out, so your gears stay pristine for years.
Stronger Housings by Design
We dare you to find housings stronger than what we make for our GDP portals. Just like everything else that goes into this product, our housings are well researched and long tested. And you get a choice—go with cast or USA-made, CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum. Regardless of what you pick, you’re getting portal housings with strength and reliability that is unmatched.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Can-Am Maverick Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4" Portals||Recommended 4" Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 33"||Stock||15%|
|34" to 35"||3" Lift Kit||30%|
|36" to 40"||6" Lift Kit||30%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
Can-Am Maverick 4" Portal Gear Lift
- FITMENT Reference Number 32-101 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2015 Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015 Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015 Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2014-2015 Reference Number 32-103 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2016+ Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016+ Can-Am Maverick XC : 2016+ Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2016+ Reference Number 32-104 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2015 Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014-2015 Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015 Reference Number 32-102 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2015 Reference Number 51-101 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick Turbo : 2016-2017 Can-Am Maverick X DS : 2015-2016 Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo : 2015-2016 Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2016+ Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo : 2016 Reference Number 51-102 Will Fit: Can-Am Maverick MAX Turbo : 2016-2017 Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS : 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS Turbo : 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick MAX DPS : 2016+ Can-Am Maverick MAX X RS Turbo : 2016-2017 Can-Am Maverick MAX X MR : 2017+ FEATURES Available with billet or cast aluminum housing Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft No leak bearings and seals Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions Wheel Requirements 14” or larger wheel required Wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels