Get Big Tires
SuperATV’s BFT Suspension Kit for the Can-Am Defender gives you clearance for huge 34” tires with minimal lift. That means you can install huge tires and stay low for more stability, less weight, and less wear and tear on your axles. Where does all that tire clearance come from? BFT gives you 2” forward offset A-arms and a small 2” lift in the form of shock brackets and spring spacers.
Is it a lift kit? Is it an A-arm kit? We don’t know either, but we do know you can fit some Big Tires on it. Lock and load — your Defender just got Built for Battle.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
SuperATV’s BFT Suspension Kit is strong enough to come backed by a lifetime warranty. The 1-1/4” diameter DOM steel tubing makes our A-arms extremely durable. The brackets are made with CNC laser-cut steel and the spring spacers are made from billet aluminum. Ride your UTV the way you want through monster mud holes and over ridiculous rocks. If you make a mistake and crunch your suspension, we’ll replace it — forever. It’s that simple.
Let SuperATV Do the Work - Preassembly Available!
Want more time on the trails and less time in the garage? Purchase a set of SuperATV ball joints and we will install them for you. You save money and time. No need to buy a press, or remove your old ball joints, and press them back in. We'll do all the work for free!
The best part? This saves you considerable time and money! And, the labor is on us! We do it because we want you on the trail, not in the garage.
Choose the Right Ball Joint
Each Super Duty and Heavy-Duty ball joint comes with an easily accessible grease zerk and an adjustable steel on steel design. You can easily keep our ball joints maintained and flexible. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength and longevity.
Super Duty 300M Ball Joints
300M grade steel is the strongest ball joint material on the market. We took that material and combined it with our superior design engineering to make the strongest stud possible. That means minimal narrowing at the neck and an adjustable stud. At 2.25x stronger than stock, you can't buy a stronger ball joint than SuperATV’s super duty 300M ball joint.
Heavy-Duty Ball Joints
Our heavy-duty ball joints are designed with ultimate performance and convenience in mind. Whether you’re doing flips or chasing hills, our proprietary blend of hardened 4340 VAR steel and zinc plating means this ball joint can take it. Our tests show that our ball joint can take double the pressure of an OEM ball joint!
NOTE: You must re-use your stock ball joints if you don’t select preassembly.
- Upper and lower front A-arms
- Steering stop kit
- 17” Limit straps (Not needed if running Rhino 2.0 Axles)
- Spring spacers
- Shock brackets
- Shock bump stop (Required only for 34” tires)
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XTP : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT Cab : 2017 Only
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017 Only
Does NOT Fit:
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Lone Star Edition : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Limited : 2020+
NOTE: 34” tires require 1” wheel spacers on stock offset wheels.Show Less
- Fit 34” tires with minimal lift
- 2” forward offset A-arms
- 2” of lift
- High-clearance—1.5” of additional clearance
- Made with 1-1/4” diameter DOM steel tubing
- Full camber adjustability
- Pivot blocks pre-adjusted to factory length
- Reinforced shock mounts
- Includes all 4 front A-arms
- Can be used with OEM or aftermarket ball joints
- UV-Resistant powder coat finish
- Backed by a lifetime warranty!