Strength That Makes a Difference
Your Commander is a big machine, and when you’re stuck, it takes big effort to get it out. You need a winch mounting point that can handle the weight of pulling you out of that mud hole or ditch. That’s why you need our Winch Mounting Plate to mount your Black Ops Winch onto your Can-Am Commander. It’s got the strength to keep your winch mounted to your machine even when you’ve made that weekend-killing mistake.
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
What makes it so strong? We use 3/16” steel plating and gussets that have been CNC brake-press bent and finished with a UV-resistant powder coating. It’s super strong and very durable so no matter what situation you get yourself in, it’ll hold together. Plus, it comes with all the hardware you need to get it installed quickly so you get riding sooner.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–5000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
- Can-Am Commander 800
- Can-Am Commander 1000
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 3500 and 4500 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
3" x 6 5/8" (76mm x 169mm)
3" x 4 7/8" (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern: